下午 afternoon n.
夜晚 night n.
傍晚/晚上 evening n.
帮助 help n./v.
机场 airport n.
高兴/荣幸 pleasure/honor n.
歉意 apology n.
工作人员 staff n.
失误 fault n.
服务 service n.
理解/明白 understand v.
等待 wait v.
打扰 trouble/bother v.
提醒 remind v.
致电 call v.
回复 reply v.
耐心 patience n. patient adj.
故意的 adj.
愿意效劳 with pleasure
尽力 try one's best
没关系 never mind
禁止吸烟 no smoking
不得不 have to
联系方式 contact information
确认 make sure
黄线 yellow line
不好意思/打扰了/麻烦你 excuse me
不要挂线 hold on
2、常用语句
1. 问候与迎送 Greetings and Seeing Off
1) 早上好/中午好/晚上好!
Good morning!/ Good afternoon!/ Good evening!
2)欢迎来到中国。
Welcome to China.
3)早上好,欢迎来到首都机场。
Good morning! Welcome to Beijing Capital International Airport.
4)很高兴认识您。/能认识您真荣幸。
Nice to meet you. /It's an honor to meet you.
5)祝您旅途愉快。
Have a pleasant/happy journey.
6)祝您拥有愉快的一天。
Have a good/nice day.
7)感谢惠顾、多谢光临。
Thank you for visiting/coming
2. 感谢与回应 Appreciation and Responses
8)非常感谢。
Thanks a lot./ Thank you very much.
9)谢谢您的合作/理解/帮助。
Thank you for your cooperation/ understanding/ help.
10)没什么,很高兴能帮上忙。
You are welcome./ Glad that I can help.
11)很高兴为您服务。
Glad to be at your service.
12)请拿好,谢谢。
Here you are, thank you.
13)不用客气。
You are welcome./ My pleasure.
3. 主动帮助 Offering Help
14)您好,先生/女士, 我能为您做点什么?
Hello, Sir/Madam. What can I do for you?
15)先生/女士, 我来帮您拿行李。
May I help you with your baggage, Sir/Madam?
16)请让我来帮您。
May I help you?
4. 致歉与应答 Apologies and Responses
17)对不起/很抱歉。
I'm sorry/ Sorry.
18)抱歉打扰到您。
Sorry to interrupt/bother you.
19)我没明白您的意思。
Sorry, I didn't understand/follow you.
20)我不是很确定这个问题,我带你去问那边的工作人员。
Sorry, I'm not quite sure about it/this. Would you please come with me to ask the staff over there?
21)请您配合我们的工作。
Thank you for your cooperation./ Your cooperation will be appreciated.
22)我不能离开我的岗位,请您自己过去可以吗?
Sorry, I'm afraid I can't leave my post. Could you go over there by yourself?Thank you.
23)我还是要再次提醒您。
May I remind you once again?
24)请原谅我们的失误。
I'm sorry for our falts/mistakes
25)没关系,我并不介意。
It's all right. Never mind.
5. 电话礼仪 Telephone Manners
26)我是机场工作人员,请问您是李先生吗?
This is the airport staff speaking. Is that Mr. Li?
27)您好,这里是机场服务热线,有什么可以帮您?
Hello. This is a Airport Service Hotline. What can I do for you?
28)您打错号码了,这里是机场服务热线。~没关系。
You are calling the wrong number. This is the Airport Service Hotline~That's OK.
29)请问怎么称呼您?
May I have your name, Sir/Madam?
30)请不要挂线,我帮您查询一下。
Hold on please. I'll check it for you immediately.
31)请稍等,我帮您找机场服务人员听电话。
Hold on, please. I'll switch you to an airport staff.
32)请留下您的联系方式,我们会尽快给您答复。
Please leave your contact information. We'll give you our reply as soon as possible.
33)感谢您的致电,再见。
Thank you for calling. Bye.
6. 提示 Reminding
34)不好意思,先生/女士,请注意安全,这样做很危险。
Excuse me, Sir/Madam. Please be careful. It is dangerous.
35)小心!注意您的脚下。
Be careful! Mind your steps.
36)我不得不提醒您。
I have to remind you that...
37)请带好您的所有物品。
Please take all your belongings with you.
38)请看管好您的随身物品。
Please take good care of your belongings.
39)请照看好您的孩子。
Please take good care of your child. Make sure he/she is safe.
40)请注意您的登机时间。
Please mind your boarding time.
41)这里禁止吸烟,只有吸烟室/楼外面可以吸烟。
No smoking please. Smoking is only permitted in the smoking room/our side the buiding.
42)请您在黄线以外等候。
Please wait beyong the yellow line.
43)请您稍等,我们需要确认一下。
Please wait a moment. We need to make sure of it./We need to confirm it.
3
情景模拟
S:Staff 工作人员
P:Passenger 旅客
场景1:问候 Greetings
工作人员:女士,欢迎来到中国,欢迎来到首都机场。
S: Madam, welcome to China and welcome to Beijing Capital International Airport.
旅客:谢谢,这是我第一次来中国。
P: Thank you,this is my first time in China.
工作人员:为您服务是我的荣幸,祝您在中国旅途愉快。
S: It is my honor to be of service to you. I hope you have a happy stay in China.
旅客:谢谢,我会的。
P: Thanks, I will.
场景2:致歉与告别 Apologies and Farewell
工作人员:实在抱歉,这是我的工作失误,耽误了您的宝贵时间。
S: I am really sorry to have you kept wiating for so long. That is my mistake.
旅客:算了,就先这样吧,我还要赶飞机。
P: Well, never mind/just forget it. I'm in a hurry to catch my flight.
工作人员:真实对不起,感谢您的谅解,祝您一天愉快,再见。
S: Sorry again. Thank you for your understanding. Have a nice day. Goodbye.
场景3:致歉与帮助 Apologies and Offering Help
工作人员:实在抱歉,发生了这样的事情。
S: I'm very sorry for it.
旅客:那谁能帮我解决这个问题?
P: Then who can help me with this?
工作人员:对不起,我不是很确定,我带您去问那边的工作人员。
S: Sorry. I'm not so sure. Would you please come with me to ask the staff over there?
旅客:好吧。
P: Well, OK.
场景4:致谢与回应 Appreciation and Responses
工作人员:谢谢您的配合,耽误您的时间了,实在不好意思。
S: Thank you for your cooperation. I'm very sorry to have kept you waiting so long.旅客:没有关系,辛苦你了。
P: Never mind. Sorry to trouble you so much.
工作人员:这是我应该做的
S: It;s all right. This is my job.
场景5:提醒与告别 Reminding and Farewell
工作人员:先生,请稍等,您的东西忘了拿。
S: Sir, wait a moment please. You forgot to take this.
旅客:好的,多谢。
P: Oh! Right. Thanks!
工作人员:不客气,祝您旅途愉快!
P: You are welcome. I hope you have a pleasant journey!
场景6:解释与帮助 Explanation an Help
工作人员:不好意思,请您稍等,我马上为您服务。
S: I;m sorry. Please wait a moment. I'll get to you right away.
旅客:好的,没问题。
P: OK. No problem.
工作人员:(几分钟后)感谢您的耐心等候,有什么我看可以帮您?
S: (A few minutes later)Thank you for your patience. What can I do for you?
关注我了解更多航空知识!
本文到此讲解完毕了,希望对大家有帮助。